Mayliewan Homes For Sale

Mayliewan is a beautiful neighborhood in the north eastern region of Edmonton. Most of the area in the neighborhood is used for residential development. Around 97% of houses in the neighborhood are single-detached houses and the remaining 3% comprise of duplexes. With rapid residential development in this neighborhood, housing is relatively cheaper in Mayliewan.

Mayliewan is a dynamic neighborhood. The roads in the neighborhood have been designed in a way to provide easy access to parks and recreational centers in the neighborhood. The Londonderry Mall is the nearest mall to the neighborhood. Most residents frequent this mall to purchase from all kinds of retail outlets. The neighborhood has a single school, St. John Bosco Elementary School. It is operated by the Edmonton Catholic School System. Mayliewan has a regular bus service provided by the Edmonton Transit System. And DL MacDonald Platform is the nearest LRT station.

Mayliewan Homes For Sale

All Listings $200,000 - $300,000 $300,000 - $400,000
$400,000 - $500,000 $500,000 - $600,000 $700,000 - $800,000
15 Properties Found. Page 1 of 2.
Photo of Listing #E4182557
Courtesy Of Christy Van Dyke Of Core Real Estate Group

7604 157 Avenue Nw, Edmonton

$725,000 - 4 Beds, 4 Baths, 3,079 Sf

MLS® # E4182557

Photo of Listing #E4181525
Courtesy Of Mirella Esposito Of Century 21 Masters

15711 77 Street Nw, Edmonton

$549,900 - 4 Beds, 4 Baths, 2,077 Sf

MLS® # E4181525

Photo of Listing #E4166362
Courtesy Of Simon Chong Of Re/Max Select

16624 75 Street Nw, Edmonton

$505,000 - 5 Beds, 3 Baths, 1,789 Sf

MLS® # E4166362

Photo of Listing #E4186122
Courtesy Of Nadir Yegani Of Realty Executives North Star

16553 75 Street Nw, Edmonton

$498,000 - 5 Beds, 4 Baths, 1,862 Sf

MLS® # E4186122

Photo of Listing #E4189010
Courtesy Of Joseph Paquette Of One Percent Realty

16620 75 Street Nw, Edmonton

$479,000 - 5 Beds, 4 Baths, 1,815 Sf

MLS® # E4189010

Photo of Listing #E4190237
Courtesy Of Mirella Esposito Of Century 21 Masters

7566 165a Avenue Nw, Edmonton

$463,800 - 4 Beds, 4 Baths, 2,042 Sf

MLS® # E4190237

Photo of Listing #E4181282
Courtesy Of Paul Grewal Of MaxWell Progressive

7524 162 Ave. Avenue Nw Nw, Edmonton

$455,900 - 5 Beds, 3 Baths, 1,758 Sf

MLS® # E4181282

Photo of Listing #E4176473
Courtesy Of Jarett Johnson Of Realty Executives Focus

8031 161a Avenue Nw, Edmonton

$429,000 - 5 Beds, 3 Baths, 1,357 Sf

MLS® # E4176473

Photo of Listing #E4183900
Courtesy Of Kahled Rahall Of Sterling Real Estate

16428 77 Street Nw, Edmonton

$395,000 - 5 Beds, 3 Baths, 1,329 Sf

MLS® # E4183900

Photo of Listing #E4184825
Courtesy Of Wally Karout Of Royal Lepage Arteam Realty

15820 81 Street Nw, Edmonton

$389,900 - 4 Beds, 3 Baths, 1,576 Sf

MLS® # E4184825

Photo of Listing #E4176862
Courtesy Of Denis Rowley Of RE/MAX Elite

7821 163 Avenue Nw, Edmonton

$385,000 - 4 Beds, 2 Baths, 1,302 Sf

MLS® # E4176862

Photo of Listing #E4184693
Courtesy Of Kaylie Cole Of Purplebricks

8016 154 Avenue Nw, Edmonton

$355,000 - 4 Beds, 2 Baths, 1,023 Sf

MLS® # E4184693

Listing information last updated on April 2nd, 2020 at 11:17pm MDT.