High Park Homes For Sale

High Park is a small, square-shaped residential neighborhood in the northwestern part of Edmonton. This neighborhood was formerly part of the Town of Jasper Place, which was annexed to the City of Edmonton in 1964. Most of the residential construction and development occurred between the end of World War II, 1945 and 1970. Almost 95% of the housing is of single-family type. Duplexes comprise the remaining 5% of residences.

Although only High Park Elementary School is located in this neighborhood, the Brightview Elementary School, Mayfield Elementary School, Our Lady of Peace Elementary School, and Holy Cross Junior School are located within a short distance from High Park. The Ken Newman Park is a popular recreational site in this neighborhood and is located in the southeastern part. The High Park Community League located near the northwestern corner of High Park hosts and organizes various family, sporting, cultural, and other recreational events and parties around the year. A shopping hub along with several restaurants, pubs, and coffee shops are located just outside the northern boundary of the neighborhood. Residents also enjoy traveling to various big and small facilities, amenities, and attractions located in the residential and industrial neighborhoods around High Park, thanks to the 8 bus routes that pass through the neighborhood.

High Park Homes For Sale

All Listings $100,000 - $200,000 $200,000 - $300,000
$300,000 - $400,000 $400,000 - $500,000 $500,000 - $600,000
$700,000 - $800,000
16 Properties Found. Page 1 of 2.
Photo of Listing #E4184682
Courtesy Of Pierre Hebert Of Bermont Realty (1983) Ltd

15403 108 Avenue Nw, Edmonton

$739,000 - 9 Beds, 6 Baths, 3,450 Sf

MLS® # E4184682

Photo of Listing #E4188846
Courtesy Of Peter Estephan Of RE/MAX Elite

10749 153 Street Nw, Edmonton

$599,900 - 5 Beds, 5 Baths, 2,101 Sf

MLS® # E4188846

Photo of Listing #E4184175
Courtesy Of Peter Taylor Of MaxWell Progressive

10708 149 Street Nw, Edmonton

$519,000 - 5 Beds, 3 Baths, 1,454 Sf

MLS® # E4184175

Photo of Listing #E4185979
Courtesy Of Viktoriya Finkbeiner Of Sellerinvite.Com (Edmonton)

10848 155 Street Nw, Edmonton

$429,900 - 3 Beds, 3 Baths, 1,494 Sf

MLS® # E4185979

Photo of Listing #E4192119
Courtesy Of Moe Charara Of Royal Lepage Arteam Realty

10708 151 Street Nw, Edmonton

$419,900 - 3 Beds, 4 Baths, 1,566 Sf

MLS® # E4192119

Photo of Listing #E4192748
Courtesy Of Kimberly Graham Of RE/MAX River City

15211 110a Avenue Nw, Edmonton

$389,900 - 4 Beds, 2 Baths, 1,062 Sf

MLS® # E4192748

Photo of Listing #E4191279
Courtesy Of Shane Gwilliam Of Sable Realty Corp

11002 151 Street Nw, Edmonton

$369,900

MLS® # E4191279

Photo of Listing #E4186951
Courtesy Of Moe Charara Of Royal Lepage Arteam Realty

15204 108 Avenue Nw, Edmonton

$354,900 - 4 Beds, 4 Baths, 1,054 Sf

MLS® # E4186951

Photo of Listing #E4187244
Courtesy Of Moe Charara Of Royal Lepage Arteam Realty

15206 108 Avenue Nw, Edmonton

$349,900 - 4 Beds, 4 Baths, 1,047 Sf

MLS® # E4187244

Photo of Listing #E4178182
Courtesy Of Mark Wilbert Of Coldwell Banker Venture Realty

10721 151 Street Nw, Edmonton

$327,000 - 3 Beds, 2 Baths, 1,058 Sf

MLS® # E4178182

Photo of Listing #E4176923
Courtesy Of Sid Cranston Of RE/MAX Real Estate

11005 155 Street Nw, Edmonton

$314,900 - 5 Beds, 2 Baths, 1,120 Sf

MLS® # E4176923

Photo of Listing #E4184464
Courtesy Of Dan Ngo Of Sterling Real Estate

10716 155 Street Nw, Edmonton

$289,000 - 1 Beds, 2 Baths, 694 Sf

MLS® # E4184464

Please provide a valid email address.

Listing information last updated on April 4th, 2020 at 10:16am MDT.