All Carlton Homes For Sale in Edmonton

All Carlton Homes For Sale in Edmonton

All Listings $100,000 - $200,000 $200,000 - $300,000
$300,000 - $400,000 $400,000 - $500,000 $500,000 - $600,000
$600,000 - $700,000

All Carlton Homes For Sale in Edmonton

33 Properties Found. Page 1 of 3.
Photo of Listing #E4147594
Courtesy Of Simon Chong Of Re/Max Select

16004 139 Street, Edmonton

$685,000 - 7 Beds, 5 Baths, 2,990 Sf

MLS® # E4147594

Photo of Listing #E4148429
Courtesy Of Wally Karout Of Royal Lepage Arteam Realty

13408 158 Avenue, Edmonton

$649,900 - 5 Beds, 2 Baths, 2,117 Sf

MLS® # E4148429

Photo of Listing #E4148914
Courtesy Of Greg Babski Of RE/MAX Elite

13504 161 Avenue Nw, Edmonton

$575,000 - 5 Beds, 3 Baths, 2,605 Sf

MLS® # E4148914

Photo of Listing #E4153123
Courtesy Of Lillian Howarth Of Homes & Gardens Real Estate Limited

16268 136 Street, Edmonton

$574,000 - 3 Beds, 4 Baths, 2,204 Sf

MLS® # E4153123

Photo of Listing #E4098714
Courtesy Of Trent Muller Of Muller Realty Inc

16240 134 Street, Edmonton

$569,500 - 3 Beds, 3 Baths, 2,421 Sf

MLS® # E4098714

Photo of Listing #E4144772
Courtesy Of Brian Cyr Of RE/MAX Professionals

16231 138 Street, Edmonton

$549,000 - 4 Beds, 4 Baths, 2,400 Sf

MLS® # E4144772

Photo of Listing #E4140296
Courtesy Of Deni Beauvais Of Royal Lepage Arteam Realty

16128 141 Street Nw, Edmonton

$532,800 - 6 Beds, 4 Baths, 2,325 Sf

MLS® # E4140296

Photo of Listing #E4145629
Courtesy Of Lacey Hewitt Of Sterling Real Estate

13730 161a Avenue, Edmonton

$529,900 - 3 Beds, 3 Baths, 2,258 Sf

MLS® # E4145629

Photo of Listing #E4145646
Courtesy Of Manoj Sharma Of Homes & Gardens Real Estate Limited

16275 134 Street Nw, Edmonton

$499,000 - 3 Beds, 3 Baths, 2,387 Sf

MLS® # E4145646

Photo of Listing #E4152330
Courtesy Of Rick Reinhardt Of Re/Max Select

16259 138 Street, Edmonton

$498,000 - 3 Beds, 3 Baths, 2,272 Sf

MLS® # E4152330

Photo of Listing #E4147831
Courtesy Of Merrick Duggan Of Realty One Group Insider

16115 138 St, Edmonton

$492,500 - 4 Beds, 4 Baths, 2,284 Sf

MLS® # E4147831

Photo of Listing #E4143786
Courtesy Of Vincenzo Fiacco Of Re/Max Select

16251 137 Street, Edmonton

$492,500 - 4 Beds, 3 Baths, 2,139 Sf

MLS® # E4143786

Carlton is a rectangular-shaped, residential neighborhood in the Palisades area of Edmonton. This neighborhood is located near the Anthony Henday Highway, which is why, traveling to other parts of the City becomes easier. This neighborhood is named after Fort Carlton located near the junction of the North and South Saskatchewan Rivers. About 90% of homes here, are single-family, detached types and the remaining 10% are semi-detached duplexes.

Carlton is relatively a secluded neighborhood as most popular facilities, landmarks, and amenities are located away from here. If you wish to stay away from the hustle bustle of the city and crowded landmarks and attractions, Carlton is an ideal place for you. The famous North Pointe Community Church is located in the northwest corner of this neighborhood. The Carlton Park and Elizabeth Finch Elementary-Junior High School are located in the center of Carlton. Just to the south of the park, the Carlton Lake is situated. This lake is a common recreational spot for residents of Carlton and neighboring areas. Residents also have access to various parks, lakes, and ponds in the adjacent neighborhoods like Oxford, Cumberland, Rampart Industrial, and Palisades. There are 3 bus routes that run through Carlton and make commuting easy.

Listing information last updated on April 24th, 2019 at 4:46am MDT.

Sign up for email updates